Zakładki

Natura budzi się do życia,. ptaszki rozśpiewane, kwiaty wiosenny w rozkwicie...
Szkoda, że możemy podziwiać wiosnę tylko z balkonu :(
Ale na balkonie nieźle czyta się książki...



Oto dwie zakładki zainspirowane paletą z DIY -zrób to sam 






Sometimes I give books as a gift. The best book is a book with a stylish bookmark :)


I'm linking this to:
Time out challenges #159
and
Little red wagon #544 Mix`em up!
I used craft paper and alfabet from Rapakivi, some paper from Mintay Scrapbooking Papers,  diffrent stamps and Distress inks (Ranger)



Komentarze

  1. And these really are stylish. I love to get bookmarks and am now using one a crafty teamie at Time Out made for me! These are just lovely. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. So pretty! I especially love the doodling. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Wow...these are wonderful bookmarks! Love all your fabulous images. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. These are so beautiful and such a good gift (something I like to receive). Love that you used kraft cardstock, goes so well with the softness of the image colours. And the line detail around the outside is such a brilliant idea. So very glad you shared these with us at TIME OUT and please stay safe!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Cute tags! I love the images you used and the hand drawn borders! Thank you for joining us at Time Out and I hope to see you joining our new photo inspiration challenge!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Super zakładki :) Dziękuje za udział w Wyzwaniu "Barwy Natury" Pozdrawiam Karola z DIY zrób to sam :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz